[sword-devel] Support Issues: Font and Verse Lookup Problems

David Trotz sword-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 20 May 2002 00:17:33 -0700

Brothers,
My heart is heavy upon reading this thread in it's entirety, and I sense a
divisive spirit trying to get us to be divided one against another. We are a
team, and more than that we are God's team. We are called, as brothers in
the Lord, not to be divisive but loving, and forgiving of one another.
Whatever our cause may be it cannot supercede His will for us as a body.
Please as Paul urged Euodias, and Syntyche, that they be of the same mind in
the Lord, so I urge you as well. I will not point fingers that is not what I
want to do here. I do ask that we all get in prayer and ask God to reveal to
us where we may have stepped out of line with being in unity with one
another and then we need to repent.

Bitterness is evil and needs to be dealt with. If you have something against
anyone here bring it to them in private, and deal with it, get it out of the
way. Let's move on so we can make a good software release, and in turn give
to God our best!

Perhaps I seem a bit harsh, but if you read the New Testament enough it
becomes clear that divisions are not God's will. They are also a mark of an
unhealthy and carnal body. This carnality was at the top of Paul's list when
he wrote Corinth.

My desire is for unity.

In Christ,

David Trotz