[bt-devel] Re: [sword-devel] newsforge -- Unicode handling -- help wanted

Martin Gruner sword-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 17 May 2002 07:54:23 +0200

> Can someone confirm whether installing Bibletime 1.2 is possible without
> having to download the latest source from CVS?

Yes. You need Sword 1.5.3 and the bibletime-1.2 and bibletime-doc-1.2 files
and follow the usual install process. Current BibleTime cvs is unstable.

Martin