[sword-devel] lemme help!

Heiko Unold sword-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 15 May 2002 09:08:26 +0200

Hi all.

I very much appreciate the Sword Project and am at a point where I would
like to help. The highest preference for me would be to create/correct
modules and get copyrights, since for me the most important thing is to
get The Word out. I have already talked to Jonathan Hughes and he
pointed me to CCEL, where I will probably also help out a little bit,
but I would prefer working on actual Bible or commentary Sword modules,
most preferably in German but English is also ok.
And of course, I'd also like to know where to get the codes for the
locked modules... ;-)
BTW is this the right place to post errors I find in existing modules?

in Christ,

Heiko

Heiko J. Unold			      heiko.unold@e-technik.uni-ulm.de
University of Ulm		      office: +049 731 50-26036
Optoelectronics Department 	      lab:    +049 731 50-26028
<><
You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep. -Navajo Proverb