[sword-devel] new modules

Chris Little sword-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 14 May 2002 01:06:03 -0700 (PDT)

Quite a lot of new modules posted today.  All are in the beta area.  Many
are locked, some just require asking permission out of courtesy to the
people who formatted them before me, a few are definitely buggy.  106 of
them are glossary modules which require some work on the servlets before
we can unleash them on the public (which means we need to wait for Troy to
get back since Tomcat will need to be restarted).  In any event, I
couldn't release new modules publicly because of our old problem (that
requires Tomcat to be restarted).

--Chris