[sword-devel] Spanish Bible

Chris Little sword-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 2 May 2002 18:26:07 -0700

Jorge,

I have the DHH & BLS translations from ABS for conversion to OSIS.  It
was mentioned that we might be able to distribute them (I assume for a
licensing fee) so if this is really something we want to do, this might
be a good first text to sell.  Without a licensing agreement from the
copyright holder, these translations won't be converted into Sword
modules, even locked ones for testers.

--Chris