[sword-devel] BUG in VerseKey::ParseVerseList

Joachim Ansorg sword-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 6 Mar 2002 14:06:35 +0100

Troy,
	thanks for fixing this. It works now.
One last problem I noticed: If VerseKey::setLocale is called, the locale of
VerseKey::LowerBound() and VerseKey::UpperBound() should be changed, too. At
least I think this is the right behaviour.

Thank you for spending all the time fixing bugs for us!
Joachim