[sword-devel] Corrections in HunKar module

Chris Little sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sat, 2 Mar 2002 13:55:53 -0800

You can use either GBF or ThML to mark texts (and note the sourcetype in
its .conf file).  I just redid the Hungarian module from Unbound Bible's
files, which are in UTF-8.  It will go on the server as soon as
possible, but if you have a version with more information (such as
cross-references) we can replace it with that version.  To mark a
cross-reference in GBF, place it between a <RX> and an <Rx>.  This
correct GBF, but it's what Sword understands.

--Chris