[sword-devel] newbie problem making a module

Christian Renz sword-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 25 Jun 2002 11:48:38 +0800

>correct book that you meant.  If you misspell something, as you have
>noticed, it reverts to the default verse (Gen 1:1 for vpl2mod).  This is

I'm not so sure whether this is a good idea -- it is very improbable
that a misspelled verse is actually Genesis 1:1. A better solution
would be aborting with something like: "Sorry, I can't figure out what
you mean with 'Cornithians 2:11'". :) Aborting is not bad, as long as
it is helpful.

Greetings,
   Christian

--
crenz@web42.com - http://www.web42.com/crenz/ - http://www.web42.com/

"A man who gives in to temptation after five minutes simply does not
know what it would have been like an hour later. That is why bad
people, in one sense, know very little about badness. They have lived
a sheltered life by always giving in."  -- C.S. Lewis