[sword-devel] Idea: integrating with webbrowsers

Chris Little sword-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 19 Jun 2002 15:07:28 -0700

We have this already.  See the bottom link at
http://www.crosswire.org/~chrislit/testlinks.html for a demonstration of
our private protocol.  It works in MSIE on Windows.

I'm not sure how it could be made to work in other browsers or on other
platforms.  It is not reasonable to expect other projects to accept
private protocol patches for our needs.

--Chris