[sword-devel] Please split the list

Chris Little sword-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 13 Jun 2002 10:58:26 -0700

The majority of subscribers to sword-devel are interested in both
Windows & general library development.  Not to mention the fact that
BibleCS development tends to drive library development and expose bugs
and needs in it.

Also, at this late stage, it would be difficult to get all of the
subscribers to re-subscribe or choose a list (or both) if it were split.
  And even if they were split, there would be times when the library
list went into discussions that didn't interest you.

--Chris