[sword-devel] Win32 Beta Build E - Testers needed

David Trotz sword-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 13 Jun 2002 10:11:01 -0700

> > 10. the footnotes and headings make the modules complicated, =
> > unattractive and confusing.  It might be better to have a separate =
> > window beneath the bible but above the lexicons, just to show footnotes,
> > and have a number reference in the module. (I mean this is what a =
> > footnote is !!)
> Or tooltips. (Yes, it is possible to do tooltips with richtext, but only
> our own popups, not by tooltips control)

Which is exactly what Troy has done in the latest build (Build f) with the
Strong's numbers. I don't know what we will decide to do with footnotes
In Christ,
David Trotz

The Sword Project