[sword-devel] R/w CVS

Victor Porton sword-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 10 Jun 2002 09:48:04 +0600

> People, please take this issue of your personal beliefs offline to a private
> conversation....  this is primarily a software development list, not a
> belief bashing (nor even a belief discovery) list.

So please get the last (if somebody will not said something such that I will need to reply) my statement on this:

The software I write is useful among other for checking whether my concept is true or false. So please accept my software into the distributions, use it (together with artices I am going to write) or even independently to *check* whether the concept is true, and if the check will show that it is false, cut my piece of code from a next release!

I just ask you to follow the principles of science (one of which is not to reject to check a teaching as also stated in Bible) even in theology.

Well, if my concept is false, it is absolutely harmless as anybody knowing ancient Hebrew would be able to see its falsehood (and one not knowing will be just unable to use it).
--
Victor Porton (porton@narod.ru)