[sword-devel] Dev-C++

Barry Drake sword-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 7 Jun 2002 10:07:48 +0100

Hi there .......

It may be of interest for some on this list to hear about Dev-C++ from
http://www.bloodshed.net/

This is an IDE for the Windows environment that works with the MingWin port
of GCC and the accompanying libraries.  I mention it, because I have used
it to compile the latest Sword CVS into a static library and compiled and
likked OK to some module building tools that I have previously been using
under Linux.  Those who are looking to use GNU stuff rather than commercial
compilers might find this interesting.

Also, anyone that likes Glade might like to take a look at a new Windows
port available at: http://wingtk.sourceforge.net/index.html

God bless,

Barry

>From Barry Drake (The Revd - minister of the Arnold and the Netherfield