[sword-devel] We need XML parser

Chris Little sword-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 06 Jun 2002 11:18:18 -0700

I really appreciate when you and others give suggestions for how we can
improve Sword and for new material & components we should consider
adding.  Expat does look like it has some potential since it's only
about 300k in source form.  Another issue that I forgot to mention is
the efficiency of our filters if we add XML parsing to the mix, but
Expat looks good if we do need and can afford XML parsing.