[sword-devel] Tree container

Sun, 02 Jun 2002 10:31:45 -0700

	We currently have a treekey class that will do this.  Not sure exactly
what you are trying to do, but maybe we could give some advice, if you
give us the details.

You can review the functionality of the treekey with the test program

cd sword/tests
mkdir test
./genbooktest test/mytree

Hope this helps,