Non-KJV Versification... was Re: [sword-devel] Linux Module Building Tools

sword-devel@crosswire.org sword-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 26 Jul 2002 11:58:22 -0700

Thanks for your help re Linux tools.

A second question: I have approached the copyright holder of the Psalter According to the Seventy about releasing the text for electronic useage. This is an English translation of the Psalter as found in the LXX and is a standard in Eastern Orthodoxy--the LXX is the canonical OT scriptures of Orthodoxy. I've noted, however, that non-KJV Versifications are not currently supported. Is there any way around this, or will I need to wait on this project until 1.7/2.0 is available?

Thanks again.

Ephrem

The FREE service that prevents junk email http://www.mailshell.com