[sword-devel] Linux Module Building Tools

Fri, 26 Jul 2002 11:24:08 -0700

Ephrem,
	Yes, most things are developed on linux first.  If you check out the
sword module from our cvs repository, you find our latest tools under
sword/utilities.  This directory also exists in our standard 1.5.3
source code release, but the tools in cvs are much better to use.  We're
approaching a 1.5.4 release this weekend.

	-Troy.