[sword-devel] ICU in CVS

Chris Little sword-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 15 Jul 2002 11:56:39 -0700 (MST)

It's supposed to be (was intended to be, though I don't recall if there
was an upstream reason for it) _ICU_ rather than ICU.  It was ICU
formerly, but changed around the time I updated us to ICU 2.0.

I'm leaving for Dallas tomorrow morning, but sincerely hope that I will
have some time eventually to update icu-sword to ICU 2.1 and release it a
little more officially (as in with a tarball/zip rather than just via
CVS).

--Chris