[sword-devel] ICU in CVS
Mon, 15 Jul 2002 11:56:39 -0700 (MST)
It's supposed to be (was intended to be, though I don't recall if there
was an upstream reason for it) _ICU_ rather than ICU. It was ICU
formerly, but changed around the time I updated us to ICU 2.0.
I'm leaving for Dallas tomorrow morning, but sincerely hope that I will
have some time eventually to update icu-sword to ICU 2.1 and release it a
little more officially (as in with a tarball/zip rather than just via
On Mon, 15 Jul 2002, Daniel Glassey wrote:
> I'll change them all to _ICU_ later or you can diy (it's much easier to grep for _ICU_ to
> see where it has been used, also it's what biblecs uses). It was my error in swmgr not to
> change it, and then missing the error with #else. Moral of the tale - always recompile
> and test before you checkin no matter how 'trivial' the change.
> On 14 Jul 2002 at 17:08, Joachim Ansorg sent forth the message:
> > I fixed the define of -DICU. In the cpp files ICU is used, but the Makefiles
> > used -D_ICU_.
> > I changed the makefiles to use -DICU.
> > Joachim
> > > > I'm trying to use ICU in BibleTime, but compiling this test program gives
> > > > me undefined refernces to SWMgr::isICU.
> > >
> > > Don't forget to "make install", if that should be the problem.
> > > BT (which utilizes isICU) compiles and runs fine here. Hope I understood
> > > the problem.
> > >
> > > Martin