[sword-devel] ICU in CVS

Daniel Glassey sword-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 15 Jul 2002 11:47:22 +0100

I'll change them all to _ICU_ later or you can diy (it's much easier to grep for _ICU_ to 
see where it has been used, also it's what biblecs uses). It was my error in swmgr not to 
change it, and then missing the error with #else. Moral of the tale - always recompile  
and test before you checkin no matter how 'trivial' the change.


On 14 Jul 2002 at 17:08, Joachim Ansorg sent forth the message:

> I fixed the define of -DICU. In the cpp files ICU is used, but the Makefiles 
> used -D_ICU_.
> I changed the makefiles to use -DICU.
> Joachim
> > > I'm trying to use ICU in BibleTime, but compiling this test program gives
> > > me undefined refernces to SWMgr::isICU.
> >
> > Don't forget to "make install", if that should be the problem.
> > BT (which utilizes isICU) compiles and runs fine here. Hope I understood
> > the problem.
> >
> > Martin