[sword-devel] >:O

Daniel Glassey sword-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 5 Jul 2002 18:54:40 +0100

Hi Jeff,
Sorry also for the late answer. I'm here, and also hang around #sword on irc.openprojects.net
from time to time.

A good thing to start with would be to download wxWindows and have a look at some of the
samples. www.wxwindows.org which'll show some things it can do. We'll develop from the
development snapshot 2.3.2

I need to rush, but I'll try and work out what comes next later if you are interested.

Regards,
Daniel

On 5 Jul 2002 at 12:28, Sven Vollbehr sent forth the message: