[sword-devel] win32 beta L

Fri, 05 Jul 2002 01:45:42 -0700

OK,
	Sorry for the short cycle on the last release.  Fixed the font selection
box problem.  Sorry about that.  It was a neglect on my part to change
something before compiling.

	The transliteration stuff should be back in this version (as well as the
last).

New Stuff:

	I added initial support for Unicode search lists.  We're painting this
control ourselves now, so let me know if it looks cheezy.  I need to
still figure out how to turn the popup hints off, as they are not
rendered correctly for unicode texts, are really aren't that useful on
the list control.

	I tested by copying from a Chinese/Hebrew/English Bible and pasting to
the search window.  Seems to still work ok.  The search text control at
the top seems to only display certain languages correctly.  This is odd.

	Anyway, updated todo list (getting shorter):

STILL TODO (please volunteer if you're interested in any of these):

     1) make unicode search work better    -OSK?
     2) further printing enhancements   - DTROTZJR
     3) Change installmgr to use CURL so I can compile it again -TAG
     4) move much of installmgr functionality to engine (after 1.5.4?)
     5) get working bcb6 project files commited
     6) change more of our #verselist| logic to real tags (GBF or ThML)
Specifically, TSK and Naves?    -OSK?
     7) BDB @ showing as letter in LORD entry 3063 and elsewhere    -OSK?

     8) change Save Layout/Bookmarks/etc prefs checkbox to AutoSave
Layout/Bookmarks/etc -DTROTZJR
     9) Fix module font selection form (and others?) for large fonts.
-DTROTZJR
     10) more bug fixes