[sword-devel] Transliteration / Bug in J

Thu, 04 Jul 2002 05:17:35 -0700

Christian,
	Yes, I've been wanting to add some new options where you can select a
function if hovering and a _switch_ key (CRTL, SHIFT, ALT) was being
held down.  I was thinking alternate dictionaries or Bibles, but
transliteration is a really good idea also!

	Currently we use IBM's ICU library for our transliteration.  I don't
believe that it offers more than one transliteration option for a given
string.  Not sure how they decide which one to return.

	Thanks for the suggestion!
		-Troy.