[sword-devel] <compressed> Sword Modules -> RISC OS

Thu, 24 Jan 2002 16:07:14 -0700

accessing a module is fairly straight forward.  something like this
should work:

SWMgr mgr;
SWModule *module = mgr.Modules["KJV"];

for ((*module) = TOP; !module->Error(); (*module)++) {
	// do something like:
	cout << (const char *)(*module);
}

Hope this helps

There is also a utility in the utilities directory called mod2vpl that
will output a 'verse per line' text file from a module.

	In Christ's blessings,
		-Troy.