[sword-devel] Bug:

Lloyd N. Landers, Jr. sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sun, 20 Jan 2002 18:43:06 -0600

Hi, Flemming.

I'm new enough at this that I'm not sure who can authorize what, so I'll
simply tell you what I did to get the file.  I sent a note to the owner of
the distribution list and asked how to get it.  I was sent back a reply
with the URL to the file.

Good luck with your testing.

Blessings on you as you seek to serve our LORD.