[sword-devel] Bug:

Flemming Vilster sword-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 21 Jan 2002 01:34:53 +0100

downloading and installing locked modules:

> On 12 Jan 2002, at 11:51, Lloyd N. Landers, Jr. wrote:

Since I can not get a good install of any locked file, I uninstalled
> the program and started from scratch.  This time I used the InstallMgr
> to download and install add-in modules.  I selected a number of Bible
> translations, both locked and unlocked as well as some commentaries.
> I added the KJV w/Strong's numbers (something I had not done
> previously).
>
> The installation went smoothly until it hit NASB95; KJV w/Strong's had
> already completed installing.  When it encountered NASB95, a box
> opened with the message that the version appeared to be ciphered.  I
> entered the lock code with a cut-and-paste from the supersecret file.

I have now been able to download and installing locked modules from the ftp site, and they appear
on the program, but the text is unreadable.  How do I get access to the 'supersecret'
file to get hold on the unlock code??

Flemming