[sword-devel] Bug: Install Manager Traps on Install

Chris Little sword-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 17 Jan 2002 18:58:19 -0800

Grab the latest InstallMgr beta from
http://www.crosswire.org/sword/ALPHAcckswwlkrfre22034820285912/alpha/Ins
tallMgr.exe .  This should fix the CathEn and ISBE errors.  I'm not
aware of the Gill module having ever caused a problem, so let us know if
that one still isn't working.  And if I'm wrong in assuming you aren't
using the latest beta, let us know that too, of course. :)  But the
crashes caused by downloading RawLD4 modules (like CathEn and ISBE) was
the main reason for updating InstallMgr.

--Chris

ftp.sword.cx, Repository Directory, /pub/sword/betaraw

My system is a 450 Mhz running MS Win Me. I get the following message on
the
BSOD:
Filename: VWIN32 (05) + 000012D0 ERROR : 0E : 0028 : C02A44A8

Steve Wilson