[sword-devel] Bug: Install Manager Traps on Install

Steve Wilson sword-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 17 Jan 2002 21:10:06 -0500

I posted a bug report on the SourceForge, but wasn't sure if it would be
sent out or not. I decided to send a note myself.  In addition, I have found
two more modules that trap on installation and crash the Install Manager.
The suspect modules are:

[Gill] John Gill's Expositor  (locked)
[CathEn] The Catholic Encyclopedia (unlocked)
[ISBE] International Standard Bible Encyclopedia (unlocked)

The Install Manager crashes immediately after selecting Install. The remote
site that I have been installing from is ftp.sword.cx, Repository Directory,
/pub/sword/betaraw

My system is a 450 Mhz running MS Win Me. I get the following message on the
BSOD:
Filename: VWIN32 (05) + 000012D0 ERROR : 0E : 0028 : C02A44A8

Steve Wilson