[sword-devel] Paul's epistles

Chris sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sat, 12 Jan 2002 23:54:51 +1100

>The answer would be in where our average user expected Hebrews to be,and I would estimate that under "Paul's Epistles" was not a bad answer,
>
>even if technically incorrect, people would guess where to go.

Hmm, when searching (that's the only purpose of the categories isn't
it?), I was
surprised to see Hebrews results come up. Yep, I know that it used to be
accepted as fact that Paul wrote it, but I didn't think many people
believed that
any more.

>However this does not answer the real question "Where should we group
>Hebrews?". An alternative might be to have groups "letters to people"
>and "letters from people", but whilst technically correct, that doesn't
>seem to be clearer.

I thought the nature of these categories is that a book can be in many
categories, or
none. It is a letter, so it is in "Letters/Epistles". I would have
thought that enough.