[sword-devel] Official Logo: We need one?!

Jonathan Hughes sword-devel@crosswire.org
27 Feb 2002 11:06:46 +0500

--=-EU6CRdwaA7wcN6EHDbfk

Hey Everyone,

	As I see that I will be sending letters out to copyright holders
really, really soon. I am putting together the last little bit of
touches to the whole process that includes having a professional looking
letterhead, which means I need a logo for The SWORD Project (you know if
anyone wants to help me out and provide me with a good finished
letterhead e-mail me.) What are people's opinion is the logo on the
website (http://www.crosswire.org/sword/) professional looking enough to
be used. Should we have a different one? Anyone still interested in a
logo contest? I am still willing to front some money for a prize for the
logo contest.=20

In Christ,
Jonathan
jhughes@crosswire.org