[sword-devel] BUG in general book support

Joachim Ansorg sword-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 25 Feb 2002 10:59:29 +0100

Yesterday I debugged strange crashes in BibleTime which were related to GBS.
But I had no success.

Today I wote the following small testprogram:

#include <stdio.h>
#include <swmgr.h>

int main(int argc, char **argv) {
        SWMgr manager;
        SWModule* target = manager.Modules["EnumaElish"];
        ListKey listkey = target->Search("j", -2, 0, 0, 0);

        cout << "Found: " << listkey.Count() << " keys"<< endl;

        target->SetKey((SWKey*)*target);
}

The program terminates with "Found 22 keys.\n Segmentation fault". If I use
BBE the program works without problems. I really have no idea what's causing
this, since the problem occurs only with book modules and not with all search
strings.
I'm almost sure this bug causes some of BibleTime's crashes.

I'd be glad for some help and an answer to this eMail!
Joachim