[sword-devel] Looking for KJV and WEB source with Strongs

Chris Little sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sun, 24 Feb 2002 15:14:06 -0800 (PST)

On Sun, 24 Feb 2002, n8 wrote:

> I am building a scripture search website that will use a mysql backend.  I
> am looking for text sources of KJV and possibly the WEB version of scripture
> keyed with strongs numbers.  I can write whatever script nessisary to parse
> this text and create the database, but I can't seem to find a good source.
>
> Anyone point me in the right direction?

The only complete Strongs keyed KJV that I know of that is easily
accessible is the one in OLB.  It is copyrighted, so you will have to ask
Larry Pierce for permission to use it.

You can find a Strongs keyed KJV Old Testament at www.bf.org that is
public domain, or at least freely usable.

I'm unaware of any work to Strongs key the WEB.

--Chris