[sword-devel] Request for SWBasicFilter

Joachim Ansorg sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sun, 17 Feb 2002 01:27:08 +0100

I have the problem, that tokens in SWBasicFilter which were inserted with
addTokenSubstitute, need later an update of the replaceString.

So I think a function SWBasicFilter::replaceTokenSubstitute would be nice:

void SWBasicFilter::replaceTokenSubstitute(const char* findString, const
char* replaceString){
        char *buf = 0;
        tokenSubMap.erase( tokenSubMap.find(findString) ); //erase entry
        if (!tokenCaseSensitive) {
           	stdstr(&buf, findString);
           	toupperstr(buf);
           	tokenSubMap.insert(DualStringMap::value_type(buf, replaceString));
 	delete [] buf;
        }
        else
	tokenSubMap.insert(DualStringMap::value_type(findString, replaceString));
}

Since I don't know the STL very much I hope the above function is ok. Please
comment if I should add the function as soon as I have CVS again.

Joachim