[sword-devel] icu-sword location

Charles W. Crary sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sat, 28 Dec 2002 21:12:05 -0800

I'm trying to build some of the C++Builder projects for Win32 contained in
the 1.5.5 tarball, and it appears that they all reference another separate
project called icu-sword.  I've seen it mentioned in some messages as being
in CVS, but I am unable to find it in the SourceForge repository.  Can
anyone give me an idea as to where I should look for it.

Thanks for the help,

Charles Crary

Charles W. Crary - charles.crary@cox.net
He is the image of the invisible God, the first-born of all creation;
for in him all things were created, in heaven and on earth,
visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities
or authorities -- all things were created through him and for him.
He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.