[sword-devel] Psuedopigrapha

Daniel Adams sword-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 12 Dec 2002 18:02:33 -0700

Hello All,
	I have an idea that I am interested in pursuing. I would like to
be able to put copies of the Apocrypha and Psuedopigrapha into Sword
possibly as General Book modules. A reason for my desire to accomplish
this is that they could be referenceable via Diatheke (The Website
interface). I am not sure how this could be done, and I don't have much
knowledge with the libraries to figure out how to read from the modules.
The reason for the e-mail is the question, how should I go about copying
the texts from where I see them at ccel.org (which might have something
available) and wesley.nnu.edu (which I doubt has a format that is good
to use already. The texts are basically in a Book/Chapter/Verse format
so I would like to get some insight on how to put into a format for
modules. Can someone help me with this please? I would like to
accomplish this because of the database I have as a concordance like
thing that references them.
	I would like to help with this project. My thought is that it
could be done as one module for all the Psuedopigrapha and Apocrypha
parts separately, or would it be better to have a module for each Book?

By the Grace of God.

Dan Adams - infoChi@infomagic.net
http://dana.ucc.nau.edu/~dpa3