[sword-devel] RSV Bug

Patrick Narkinsky sword-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 12 Dec 2002 10:38:14 -0500

I found what appears to be a bug in the RSV module. John 5.4 is not present
in the RSV or the NRSV (and please, let's not get into a theology debate on
textual emendations.  I have finals this week.)  However, the module has
John 5.5 in place of 5.4, 5.6 in place of 5.5, etc.  This throws off the
verse numbering by one in the whole remainder of the chapter.

Just thought someone would like to know.

Patrick

--
Patrick Narkinsky - Apprentice Pastor, Hope Community Church

"Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons
exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten." - Chesterton