[sword-devel] Maps, etc

Martin Gruner sword-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 10 Dec 2002 20:04:35 +0100

> So I guess I'll end up doing it then eventually. I'm wondering though how
> much of this should be left up to front ends and how much should be handled
> at the library level.

Yeah! Go ahead!
I am not sure though as to how easy it would be. Vector or pixel based or
both? What about zoom/detail levels? What about turning map features on/off?

We should probably look at existing solutions. Does Logos have a system like
this? Maybe there is some opensource project that we could use for this
purpose?

It would definitely be awesome to have support for Maps. It is a major
undertaking though.

Martin