[sword-devel] Beginning help question - Calvin's Commentaries

Dave Hall sword-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 6 Dec 2002 12:53:01 -0600

I have created a module for Calvin's Commentaries and was asked to put this
in imp format.

I converted my Module to an import file. But "mod2imp" appears to lose the
verse links so that the commentary text is only tied to the first verse of a
reference.

For example:
	addvs -a $MOD "2Corinthians 1:1-5" filename
Adds the text in file "filename" to 2Cor. 1:1 but also does the linking
(addvs -l) to verses 2,3,4 & 5 for me. So, loaking at any of these verses
shows the same text.

But, in the import file you just see:
$$$II Corinthians 1:1
<text>
$$$II Corinthians 1:6
<text>
[...]

Where it should be:
$$$II Corinthians 1:1-5
<text>
$$$II Corinthians 1:6-11
<text>
[...]

I am using the 1.5.5 linux tools.

Here is the command I ran:
	mod2imp CalvinCom > calvincom
	[creates 1 60MB file]

Am I doing something wrong? I want to make sure the Modules works properly
for everyone before I release it.

Once this is working what do I do? Upload it to the beta site? How?

Thanks for the help.

- Dave Hall

P.S. I tried the wiki link below and got "Not Found The requested URL
/cgi-bin/twiki/view was not found on this server.". Is the link wrong or do
I need a login or something on SourceForge?