[sword-devel] Beginning help question

Fri, 06 Dec 2002 11:00:00 -0700

Steve,
	Thanks for your willingness to help and serve with us.  The latest
versions of the windows commandline tools are at:

ftp://ftp.crosswire.org/pub/sword/utils/win32

	I would suggest our 'imp' format, so imp2vs is probably what you'll
want to use (if the commentary is keyed to Bible book ch:vs).

The imp format looks something like this:

$$$jn1:1
This is commentary on John 1:1
$$$jn1:2-5
This is commentary on John 1:2 - John 1:5

Blessings on your endeavours.  We have a new wiki page setup for module
projects on our wiki site at:

http://sword.sf.net/wiki/

You might want to post your intentions and progress and maybe you can
get some help.

	-Troy.