[sword-devel] Beginning help question

Steve Lorimer sword-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 6 Dec 2002 09:16:23 -0800 (PST)

Hi!
     I'm new to the Sword project (although I've
followed it for at least a year).  I'm interested in
keying in some commentaries.  One in particular is not
in computerized form to my knowledge. (I've checked
CCEL and other sources.)  What is the best way to go
about computerizing it.  I will target a sword mod
primarily, but keep the plain text if anyone else
wants it.
     I tried to download the vpl2mod, but it said the
file was missing.  (Problem in the redirect to ftp I
guess.)  Is vpl the best way?  Any suggestions?
     I appreciate the work that all of you are doing!
Keep it up, and may God bless you all and this
project.

In Christ,
Steve Lorimer <slorimer@yahoo.com>