[sword-devel] kjv2003: two splits needed?

Mike Sangrey sword-devel@crosswire.org
05 Dec 2002 12:15:46 -0500

On Thu, 2002-12-05 at 11:32, Eeli Kaikkonen wrote:
> In Rev 1:9 there is "kai adelfos hymoon" which is translated "who also
> am your brother". I think that "adelfos" is "who am brother", but then
> it should be split twice because of "also" and "your". How to solve
> this?

Isn't there an article before the KAI?  If so, that article goes with
`who' and I think, if the tagging allows for it, the `am' should be
tagged as going with `who am'..  The KAI is `also'.   The rest is
straight forward.

--
Mike Sangrey
msangrey@BlueFeltHat.org