[sword-devel] clean bible or bad phantasy?

Martin Gruner sword-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 2 Dec 2002 20:45:59 +0100

Oh no, not this again. You keep ignoring the results of the science of text
criticism.
I honestly hope and assume that the Sword project won't incorporate any of
your stuff!

Martin

clean-bible.sf.net:
"Old Testament was written by Moses etc. without vowels, New Testament was
written without accents. Jewish rabbins (in the case of Old Testament) and
theologicians (in the case of New Testament) added these signs to the text of
Bible. Hebrew vowels was added 1000 years A.C.!

When we remove these back, we can insert them again in many various ways, we
get literally tens new translations of the Lost Book!!! Bible is lost!!!
Great, great sin on the Church!!! Nothing more valuable than found back
Bible!!!

This project is a collection of software tools for reading Bible without
vowels and accents. It is in an early stage of development."