[sword-devel] Genbooks Galore! -- UPDATE

Dan Bertles sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sun, 1 Dec 2002 13:52:04 -0000

Christian,

I would like the text as you marked it up too.  That way I can make
corrections as I use these new modules.  I have been working on "War on the
Saints" by Jesse Penn Lewis, but haven't had a chance to finish the mark-up
yet.  I would also love to release "The Syrian Christ" when I get that
done, but it probably won't be copywrite free for some time since it was
written in 1916.  I have been scanning pages, but again haven't had time to
finish.

Dan