[sword-devel] Glossary popups

Barry Drake sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sat, 31 Aug 2002 16:10:41 +0100

Hi there ...

Thought I'd take a look at the glossary feature.  Downloaded la_en Latin
English glossary and tried it with the Vulgate.  It gets it right a lot of
the time (not all the time) and is a valuable feature.  I find it a bit
confusing to have the glossary popups showing on other windows though - the
commentaruy window, for instance, tries to show the nearest Latin word to
the English word you hover over.  Strange really.  Still, it's nice work.
Any chance of a biblical Greek/English glossary?

God bless,

Barry

>From Barry Drake (The Revd - minister of the Arnold and the Netherfield
United