[sword-devel] Beta "Ya" -- More bugs

Daniel Adams sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sat, 24 Aug 2002 13:46:18 -0700

Usually the only time I have used the spin control things at the top to
cycle through veress is either when I am reading a commentary, or when I
am wanting to read the information in the introduction to a book. So I
haven't used the controls in question much. But I have been rather
confused when I have used them.

In Christ,
Daniel Adams

---------------
> Also, I finally understood why the verse selection mechanism feels
> wrong for me. I have to press the upper arrow button to increase the
> number. That means, if I scroll the verse list *up*,  it will cause
> the text display to scroll *down*. This is also illogical because
> right and bottom represent the "future" in current GUIs, whereas left
> and top represent the "past". So by pressing the lower button I would
> expect to move forward.

Yeah, we're just using default spin controls.  I believe we can change
the behaviour if people feel it makes more sense.

	-Troy.