[sword-devel] Linking problem ....

Barry Drake sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sat, 17 Aug 2002 11:41:05 +0100

Hi there ....

Only just spotted this.  Linked verses were displayed properly until
recently.  I think (not quite sure) that the problem came back in the beta
version that fixed the current verse colour problem.  Anyhow, linked verses
are now displayed multiple times - one for ,each verse that is linked into
a block.

The only version I have that uses linking is the Phillips - it's one I
made, and I'm not sure if Chris has put the linked version out for testing,
or whether the one available for download is the unlinked one that I made
because of the problem that was there before.  If anyone needs to try my
linked version, I'll zip up a copy and send it.

God bless,
Barry

>From Barry Drake (The Revd - minister of the Arnold and the Netherfield
United