[sword-devel] (BUG?) SWLD::getRawEntry() and SWModule::rawFilter()

Fri, 16 Aug 2002 22:17:31 -0700

Victor,
	You are probably correct.  This most likely is a bug.  That may be why we
can't seem to encipher LD modules.  If you add the call and it works,
let me know.  Otherwise, I'll get around to trying it soon.

	Thanks for the report.  My apologies for not responding the first time.
	-Troy.