[sword-devel] Hebrew translation

Avihai.H sword-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 14 Aug 2002 22:44:11 +0200

  Actually what I ment was concerning the Hebrew Translation.
  I thnik we said enough about it, we all believe in the same Lord and if
  is one ambition that supposed to be common to us all is to give 100% while
denying our

  I only said that the module:

  Is the most realiable and accurate translation that had been made for the
NT by Prasper Franch Delitch.

> The point that Avihai is trying to make is along the lines of >"Thank you
for offering the (NKJV|NIV|...) module! It is a good, >reliable translation
for bible studying. A lot of people in my >church like to use the Good News
Bible, but I think the text is >too superficial to allow for deeper bible

I didn't see it from that perspective...sorry, I do a lot of research and
get a lot of queries, they way it was put didn't sound like it was meant
like you say, nevertheless, I'm sorry..

>  Come on, don't tell me that you all bring Nestlé-Aland to your > cell >
group. :-)

Well actually, I don't have a cell group, and if I did, I would certainly
bring the Nestle-Aland and Aleppo along... along with Thayer's and

Do You Yahoo!?