[sword-devel] Win32 beta W

Fri, 09 Aug 2002 18:37:40 -0700

New Win32 beta available:

http://www.crosswire.org/sword/ALPHAcckswwlkrfre22034820285912/alpha/sword-1.5.4betaW.zip

Small bugfixes (hope that's all we had left).
Reworked new WideString code in RxRichEd to work on windows98 (at least
it doesn't fail for roman scripts)
Added delete confirmation dialog for Jerry and Geoffrey :)
Other small bug fixes.

	Keep us posted on any issues you still have or things not added that you
just can't live without (Stephen, you'll have to forward info about
obtaining position of mouse relative to your current visual, and that
visuals dimensions, if you want hint popups to not span heads :)  I
looked and didn't find anything in my API references).

	Blessings,
		-Troy.