[sword-devel] BoM Bug in module/Beta T
Thu, 8 Aug 2002 07:51:30 +0100
Hi there .....
On 7 Aug 2002 at 23:01, Daniel Adams wrote:
> When I launched Sword (Beta T) with
> the module installed, it opened normally, but then when I tried to view the
> book, it crashed the program showing me no contents to the book at all. When
> I then went back to the release version that I also have installed on my
> computer, and launched it with the Book of Mormon module installed, the
> sword program would not even start.
You might find that if you went away and had a couple of cups of coffee,
the program had started and the BoM was showing! I thought the program had
crashed when I first looked at general book support - it is just very, very
slow, even on a reasonable box! I think it depends on the size of the
general book module as to how long it takes. I haven't downloaded BoM, but
judging from the size of the printed version, it's relatively big. Would
take ages to start on my box.
>From Barry Drake (The Revd - minister of the Arnold and the Netherfield
Reformed Churches, Nottingham - see http://www.arnold-urc.supanet.com for
Replies - firstname.lastname@example.org
Fax: 0705 069 8746