[sword-devel] win32 beta U, help file, and new win32 module utils

Jerry Hastings sword-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 07 Aug 2002 18:27:01 -0700

Actually, IE doesn't decompress it when it downloads it. Parts are
decompressed each time it is viewed. Those 789,696 bytes are still
compressed. I don't know what those 14,382 bytes are. Probably junk. It
just seems a waste to have to bother with zipping and unzipping when it is
already compressed and will remain compressed on the user's HD. But, if not
being zipped is a problem for Netscape users I can zip it.

Jerry